Anyone else annoyed today?

So what's eatin' you? I'm annoyed that certain members of my family are self-centered judgmental a-holes. Most days I just accept it and deal...but for some reason today, I'm super honked-off. Sorry to post anon...but I would NOT be surprised if they troll.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I was not annoyed. My husband and I had sex for the first time in forever. The I go to log on here and type in "ca" like I normally do and the asshole did not clear his history and the first thing that popped up was some live webcam porn shit. So now I feel cheapened and am highly annoyed. I thought he was actually paying attention to me and being nice. Turns out he got all hot and bothered and needed to get his release. I don't even know how to mention to him without tackling it head on because I lack tact when it comes to things like this. I don't want to be whiny insecure wife, but I kind of want to make him feel as shitty as he made me feel.
    TMI, perhaps. I just needed to vent and this seemed like the perfect question to answer for that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Not at all, it is a beautiful day and not a thing annoys me today!

Answer by older at 1:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well i just had a really shitty day at work i got in and the two people that got there before me where just talking doing nothing for set-up and just plain being lazy I was pissed and they new it. I went off on them we had a ton of platters that had to get done and then all the other shit that has to be done. So ya I am annoyed because i am sick of doing my job and then 2-3 other peoples jobs cause they want to get paid for standing around getting NOTHING done and it pisses me off. So ya I am a manager and i wrote them both up for not completeing there stuff on time and also one of them was very, very rude to a customer and to me if it wasn't for the customers then we wouldn't have a job so they come first and you always treat customers with the up most respect no matter what kind of day your having. Wow Thanks I really do feel better. Have a good I hope yours gets better.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Not really. I'm actually having a really good day. I think it has something to do with the fact that I decorated my entire house last night for Christmas and now I'm getting into the Christmas spirit, lol. I hope your day starts looking up soon!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• it's a full moon so maybe that's the culprit

Answer by admckenzie at 3:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• izsarejman....not sure any sensitivity is required on your part when you approach him with this. I'm not against porn, but I could see how this may "cheapen" your latest encounter. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm not against porn either. I don't watch it personally. I know he does, especially when deployed. I just don't like that he did this and then came upstairs. And I know he did this today because I clear my history or he's going to be inundated with cafemom, neopets, or facebook in his browser bar.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm slightly annoyed. I have 2 exams to write up for 2 of my classes and my husband gets called into work so now I have to entertain my girls while trying to think up questions. On the upside, it's my littlest's nap time so at least once she goes down, I'll have an hour or so to try to get at least one exam typed up!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm annoyed with the fact that my SEASONAL layoff happened earlier then usual, his truck broke down and needs a $300 part, we need $500 for propane and we are almost out, rent is in 10 days, I did reapply for an old job that was hiring and they gave the job to a 19 yr old who already had a job!!! that really burns me up because there is nothing out there and I needed that job but he gets it as a second job
    Anonymous