Do you ever get a phone call just as your missing or thinking of them?

I was just thinking about DH and wishing he was home and he called. Made me feel so much better. I just love when that happens.

tony1638

Asked by tony1638 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, it happens ALL the time. It's almost like you are connected spirtually or something. It's so weird.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 1:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes, all the time after 38 years telepathy works!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Have had this happen almost my entire life! First it was with me and my dad - all I had to do was think of him and the phone would ring. He's gone now and since then, it's been me and my brother. All I have do do is say something about him or just wonder what he's doing and there he is, on the other end of the phone! It's nice but sometimes it's spooky!!! We laugh about it. He say he just gets this intuition that says he needs to check on his baby sister!
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 3:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yep happens alot with my sister or I will call her and she tells me she was just thinking about calling me
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• a while back before i got with my sons father i had met a guy who i really liked and we ended up being really good friends.....i found myself in tears if i missed his calls,it was funny because my mom loved watchin me go thru that at the time....she said thats life for ya....now its funny as hell to me because we are still best friends,we dont see eachother nearly as much,but we keep in contact....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2010