Coupons

Where do you get your coupons?

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Newspapers, computer, in stores, mailers.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• usually the sunday paper. although lately i found some good ones on coupons.com and my friend swears by swabgrabber.com
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I use the sunday paper, download to kroger card and print from kroger website, walmart's all you magazines has alot of coupons, kroger sends coupons in mail, I even get redplum in the mail since alot of papers pulled the redplum ads from their papers just go on line and order to get in mail.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Since I switched to more natural and whole foods, I don't use as many coupons anymore. I do use some from the Sunday paper, still, but not as many. We use the coupons from the local store we buy groceries at.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2010