How many Christmas trees do you put up?

We have our large family tree but I also put up two other, small trees: one decorated in all angels and another decorated in only birds. I collect angel and bird ornaments.... and this year we need to try to keep them all away from my 2 year old!

.science.mom.

Asked by .science.mom. at 2:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• We get a large real tree for our living room...my kitchen will have a ceramic tree that lights up that has been in my family since I can remember...the guest bedroom will have a fake tree with folk Christmas ornaments...my bedroom's tree will be decorated in Snowmen...the upstairs bonus room will have antique ornaments from the 50's and 60's that were also my grandmother's. The real tree in the living room will have white lights with a Victorian theme.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• One, my bf growing up her family put up two one real and one fake because they had two kids and one liked the real and one liked the fake. They were both full sized trees thought it was absolutely nuts.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 2:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• One big one 12 feet or up, we have very high ceilings, so anything smaller looks insignificant.

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• IF we put up any, it's usually a tiny 1 or 2 foot table top version... I don't like fake trees cause they are full of toxins and I'm allergic to Pine... Plus, we have 2 separate winter holidays to deal with and neither are really all that big in our house... Once Halloween is over we are kinda done for the holidays...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just the one....When I was in high school my dad had his own little tree for all of his fish orniments lol...It was cute...lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We only do one.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Since my family lives in an apartment we only have room for 1 big one and 1 small one to go in Kendall's room (my 4 year old)
    juliedennis

Answer by juliedennis at 3:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just a small one.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 1 in our living room
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Usually just one. I put up our tree about a week ago but I am now moving so it is down again and packed. So if we're in the new home by Christmas, same tree put up twice.:)
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010