Which one loves your feet?

Which foot cream/lotion would you recommend to a total stranger that..works?

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 2:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have very dry heels with a callous on either side of my big toes. I have tried a lot of creams, lotions, and ointments, and find that the main things to do (no matter which product you choose) are to use them religiously/consistently and put on socks after the slathering. That being said, when my feet are neglected and I haven't slathered on anything daily or twice daily, Amlactin works well. Also, BBW "Lay It On Thick" body cream and Kiss My Face Filthy Rich lotion are great. There is also this product called "Pretty Hands and Feet" that someone had swore by that I find works well by buffing away the dry skin, leaving what's left very moisturized. Of course, there are many good products, but these stick out in my mind. HTH.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 9:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There are 2 I like the Dr Schouls intense foot lotion, and the gold bond ultimate foot lotion. They are great for softening the feet. Best we Hubby rubs them in, your feet will be slippery for a while.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 2:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Clean you feet up then put Luberderm lotion then put socks on. Leave the socks on for as long as you can.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• hempz lotion is my favorite and not just for feet but all over. its a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. works great and smells even better.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 6:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Burts bees coconut foot cream. It's very good. My mom also says the if you use vic's vapor rub on your feet w/ socks for a week before you go to bed, all your calus is gone, but I like the burts better.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 9:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010