Looking for an article that was in the August newsletter

I received an email bake in August. I was an article or maybe a journal post. The title was "The great school supply debate".

This was a great article. I work retail and many moms return things because it wasn't the right one the bought to much, they bought this because they couldn't find what was on the list.
Not to mention I have been there as a mom.

I would a copy of it. I kept the email but that connects me to cafemom not the actual article.

Thanks for the help.

cluelessme

Asked by cluelessme at 2:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• not sure, nothing came up with that title right off, but I"m sure if you type the title into the search you could dig through and maybe find it, but it may have been deleted, which is why the link takes you to just cafe mom rather than the links page.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2010