No a question, just a cute story.

My niece is 7. She loves, make that LOVES my homemade cookies, cakes and candy.( She only gets this stuff occasionally.) She actually requested for her Christmas gift from me to be these 3 different types of cookies that she likes. She told my sis, her cooking is sooooo good! I just thought this was funny, and really sweet. Guess what my niece is getting for Chrustmas? Plus, some kind of pink glitter shirt.

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 2:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is nice to know your efforts are appreciated, that is sweet.

Answer by older at 2:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• that is cute
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• lol thats cute....I wish I could make cookies....I can make everything but cookies...I always seem to burn them lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Awww how sweet!!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well I love that she loves your cookies. I got my niece a birthday present last year that was a cup cake cookbook and every thing she needed to make them. Measuring cups, wooden spoons, measuring spoons, cup cake pans, paper liners. She loved it. She called me up and told me she was planning on making some right then. LOL it was so awesome. Her mother gives her every thing in the world plus more. So I was so amazed that I came up with something she loved.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010