Anyone excited about....

Black Friday! I just like the rush, getting up early, spending cash and going shopping, all the excitement! I can't wait to go!

MrsG423

Asked by MrsG423 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im stoked
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• me too!
    MrsG423

Comment by MrsG423 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i do LOVE to go shopping, but no on that day! i loathe crowds and crazed people trying to snag things off the shelves before the last one is gone. one year, i went to toys r us on black friday, but i waited til like 11 am and the place was still packed, cart to cart, it was madness! have fun and hope you snag some great deals that day!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• IM SOO EXCITED TOOO!
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 2:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'd rather stick red hot pokers in every orifice of my body that to tackle those crowds....but I'll be shopping on-line good-n-early!!! Good luck ladies, and don't forget to wear your football padding!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There are those who live for it and those who would not go near a store on Black Friday. I'm one of those who won't. Be safe and have fun!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• LOL I so agree DMac ......
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 2:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• No, because we're broke. I had plans to go, I was soo excited, but now that we're almost there we've realized we can't.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2010