what time do you go shopping on black friday?

I mean do you get inline and wait all night long on thanksgiving? Do you go at midnight? Do you get up early and go? When do you go? We have never went this will be our first year going we are going to be at the store at midnight. Not sure how this is going to work out though since DH and I both are going and by the time we get home the kids probably will just be waking up so we are going to be awake 24 hours great lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I plan to go early while Kendall stays with her Nanna.
    juliedennis

Answer by juliedennis at 3:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i do not go to stores that i have to wait outside. some stores in my area will open at midnight, or sooner, so if i am going to go, i will go to a store like that first, shop, wait in warmth to pay, then move on to other stores that are not so crazy any more. i did it that way last year and it was very nice and i got everything i wanted.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 4:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 5:00 am
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I never go out that day. I hate crowds so I'll be spending the day at home, putting up Christmas decorations probably.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't..way too many people..staying home where it's safe
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I usually get to the store about an hour before it opens to wait in line.Last year I left my house about 2:30 am.I mainly always go to Kohl's first but since Toys R us is opening up at 10:00 Thanksgiving night me my sister in law and mother in law are going there first. It's going to be a all nighter!!..lol. I love Black Friday for the sales but it is also my time to just be alone and shop this is the first year going out with family and I am excited. Honestly I found alot of of great deals online allready, I was kind of dissapointed with this years Black Friday sales, there is really only a few good deals that I like I found better deals online. I'm still going out though!!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I haven't went shopping on Black Friday in about two years (I hate it) but my husband wants to go this year. We'll probably get up around 5 or 6 AM to go up there. There isn't anything I really want to buy, we're just going up there to look around and laugh at how idiotic people act.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't shop on black Friday. I will be working at an artisan shop that has some of my goods on sale. I was going to work my booth, but now I'm getting paid to work the whole shop. Sounds better than fighting the crowds to me.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010