Anyone doing any volunteer work this year to give back?

Christmas Eve my son and I are going to the local shelter to help cook there meal. We're bringing games and crafts and we're just going to hang out and have a fun night with them. I'm excited to give back and I'm even more happy that my son (12!) is more then happy to do this with me.

I am so in the Christmas mood this year! Merry EARLY Christmas mama's!

MrsG423

Asked by MrsG423 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to but my son is 2 and i cant get a sitter...as soon as he is old enough i hope we will be able to
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• santa greenWe have signed up to be bell ringers with the Salvation Army and we are making homemade treats for the doggies and the people at the local animal shelter where our Girl Scout troop did dog training classes this summer & fall.  We also adopt an angel tree child each year and the kids shop and play Santa.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I didnt this year, but I did make a lot of donations :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010