I want the big dinner to look pretty

Any ideas?

chanelsparkels

Asked by chanelsparkels at 2:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• We have a buffet style dinner and I decorate the tables with gourds and pumpkins and leaves we have preserved and a few flower arrangements.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Bring out the nice dishes, and if you have an orange or brown table cloth use it with cloth napkins to match. Walmart had table tappers for only a few dollars each that were small enough to use in the center but people could still talk. I would also get a nut cracker and put out some fresh nuts in the candy dish with a nice bowl next to it for the shells for munching in the gathering area. The pervious ideas would be really nice as well. If you are making pumpkin anything light a pumpkin spice candle in the gathering area to help set the mood. Enjoy
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• What do we have to work with?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Go to Martha Stewart dot com.......... she has amazing ideas for every kind of party!! HTH
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I nice fall table cloth always looks nice and I will also add some fall fake foliage down the center of the table.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 3:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Make on of these pumpkin flower arrangements for the center piece.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• pick a color and theme follow that,example snowflakes buy everything in snowflakes using the color you choise. napking, table clothes,cups,spoon etc , centerpiece could be candles in the colors you picked etc.
    lovelyme9o

Answer by lovelyme9o at 12:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010