my husband got mad for putting my threadmill in his garage.

My husband was so mad when he saw that i put my threadmill in his garage he told me mean things and he didnt talk to me for the rest of the night and the next day he woke up early and went fishing. I think he just had a rough day at work and he took it out on me. I dont know what to do should I move the threamil back to my room or just ignore him?

Somebodysad

Asked by Somebodysad at 3:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband gets in moods like that and I just turn the other ear. Men think they control the house and the garage but we need a space. I see no problem with the treadmill. I would leave it and if he does not like it there he could move it. that is what I would do with my husband. Don't back down.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Why did you move the treadmill? If it's a big deal to him and it's not to you then why make it into an extra headache for him? I would put it back where you had it before since it obviously upset him.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Wait? So it's HIS garage? That's a little crazy... In my house it's OUR house, OUR rooms & OUR garage... No one gets to lay claim to any entire ROOM... That just makes me wonder what he's got going on that he doesn't want you privy too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Shouldn't it be OUR garage? I don't see how it is HIS garage.
    I would leave it there. When he calms down talk to him about it and see if you can come up with a comprimise.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• what if you jogged on the treadmill in too short of shorts, a little white top with no bra and let him spray you with a water bottle on the little white shirt....would he change his tune??

if it is HIS garage, is it YOUR house

MEN!! Uggh
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would just leave it in the garage something else must be bothering him for him to just get up and go fishing if not he is being very childish. just ignore him he is the one with the problem he should of been happy that you made alittle change in the home he is being a jerk. just act like nothing if he doesn't want to talk then you can ask him if the treadmill is the problem to all this silence. This reminds me of when I wanted to move our elliptical to the living room and he told me NO it would look too much like a gym so I didn't I moved it to the garage he was ok with that bc the room it was in b4 it gave us space. What I am trying 2 say is don't do anything it is not your fault he is the one with the problem. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• honestly,if there is room in your bedroom for it,i mean alot of room...then yeah i would hav left it in my room....a garage is like a mans domane......they work on cars,bikes,trucks,wutever in there.....men are funny like that......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• but at the same time if he is going to be a jerk to you then i would just leave it there in the garage.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010