• In the Spotlight:

Looking for gold jewelry business??

My customers often ask me if I sell gold jewelry and I cannot find a home-based jewelry business. If there are any out there, I'd love to know!

Avon_Calling

Asked by Avon_Calling at 2:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am with Premier Designs jewelry. We offer gold, silver and two-tone. :)
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am allergic to all jewelry except gold, let me know if you find one!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Why would you want a home based business to join. If you use a gold drop shipper YOU keep all the profit! Think of it this way, if you work for tupperware you keep only a % of each sale. What if tupperware got their products from XYZ wholesaler and you could get the SAME products from XYZ wholesaler? You wouldn't have to settle for a small % of the profit, you would keep ALL the profit. YOU do all the work, why on earth would you only keep a small %? I have 2 jewelry wholesalers that will drop ship 1 piece of jewelry at a time to your customers. You don't even have to purchase the jewelry until after you sell it. These are REAL wholesalers, not like Doba - big time scam! Anyone interested? I'll even tell you exactly how it works and what you will need. PM me!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• PS. this is a REAL business, not a "Just give us $50.00 and we give you a website" business. I have been doing this for years. I teach sellers on eBay how to do this and now people pay ME to teach them how to do this. Don't join a "home business" - become your own home business. You are already doing all the work, why are you letting someone else keep most of the profit?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008