What is Santa bringing your kid this year?

What is santa bringing your kid this year & how old are they?

pls no comments if you dont believe in santa. we understand :)

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• we put one thing from mommy one from daddy then one from both lol well 2 beccause they get something from us together on christmas day then christmas eve we get them pjs because my parents did it for us so we had new pjs to wear. Not sure wht santa is actually bring and what mom and dad is bringing. But this is the list
    5.5 year old
    pjs, power wheel (4-wheeler), scooter, hannah montana cd, 3barbies, hannah montana vanity, ciccibello doll, hannah montana karaoke system, barbie house, guitar, purse.
    2.5 year old (getting a little more because some are held back for birthday since it is 2 weeks after christmas
    pj's, power wheel scooter, scooter, nursery center, doll with swing horse, ciccibello doll, doll accessories, a doll, tunes guitar, doll high chair, purse
    both girls together: play kitchen with play food, beauty salon, dress up trunk, doll playard, bbq trolley then stocking stuff at the dollar tree
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well, I didn't vote you down "should have left", because I figure your response isn't worth the cost of down voting. No, you're not actually hitting a nerve - you're being rude and obnoxious. I'd imagine you're getting voted down more for your attitude than for your choice. You intentionally chose to disregard the question so that you could spout your all-important views. Isn't that special.
    You know all that "understood, accepted, and respected" crap that you want to talk about on your response? You might want to consider applying some of those here. The person posting the question asked about Santa gifts -and your self-righteous crap about how there is no Santa simply doesn't belong. You could have chosen to understand the question, accept that it wasn't for you, and respected her request - but you didn't. Way to go.
    I have no idea what Santa is bringing, MommaTasha - Santa hasn't had time to figure that out yet
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 5:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well said, casey and kids! And I'm not wasting a vote down on this either.
    jinxandjoy

Answer by jinxandjoy at 5:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't spoil my daughter. Money is tight and I couldn't if I wanted to - but even before her Dad's death, we didn't spoil her. She gets Santa gifts - this year, I'm hoping she'll get a Barbie doll and some accessories. But I definitely do not go overboard.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Daddy! My husband's deployed and Santa is bringing him home for his two weeks! Yay! Lol. If he's able to come home we'll do shopping together. I want to get her all sorts of stuff.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 4:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just what caseyandkids said.
    lovesergei

Answer by lovesergei at 5:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My son is two and so far Santa has gotten him a toy story mug set with hot cocoa he got a football and a Disney CD
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Hopefully something for my 6 yr old.....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I know it is a lot, but I don't get to buy my kids toys just for the heck of it so I am buying this stuff for them for christmas. They are alittle spoiled around the holidays from mommy and daddy, but they are only going to be young for a short time so I spoil them for christmas and birthdays
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My kids are 3 and 5- I only get them 3 gifts each and one joint gift.

My son (5) a table top air hockey game, a pillow pet and one more thing?
    My daughter (3) a princess and the frog cooking set, a princess dress up outfit and a pillow pet
    Joint gift- Walkie talkies
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010