Clifford diapers

I used to buy diapers for my daughter, who is now almost 8. They had Clifford the big red dog on them (similar to the Blue's clues design on Luvs) I liked them and they were cheaper than the other brands but they worked good, unlike most cheap diapers. I have a 9 month old now and I was thinking about those diapers when I went to the store to buy some last night. If anyone knows please tell me, thanks!
PS. I didn't put this in the baby category in case they no longer make them and someone with older kids might remember them.

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• As of 2 years ago Toys R US/Babies R US still had them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• No I don't remember them. I'm upset that walmart doesn't do white cloud anymore I used those with my 1st 3 kids. Now they seem to come out with crazy things like the jean diapers they did for the summer, I wouldn't dream of wasting extra money just for a cutesy diaper that's going to get filled with poop or pee and tossed in the trash!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Berkley and Jensen?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I buy white cloud all the time...? No wait, It's Parent's Choice now.
    But_Mommie

• AH ok thanks @ but_mommie I haven't had to buy them in a few years lol.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• the only one I know of that used ot have a clifford print was the food lion brand. But they don't have that print anymore
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• the only ones i ever bought that had clifford were a "generic" at a grocery store i shop at. i can not remember the name of them, and i know it has been between 1 and 2 years since i bought them. some brands will change their decoration every couple of years though, you might not ever figure them out because the brand changed decoration. you might have to try different brands to find them.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 4:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i googled it and a whole bunch of different brands popped up, it looks like some are regional too. google it for yourself and see what looks right to you.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 4:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• ALDI! I dont know if you have one, but ALDI sells them!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Thanks everyone for your help! I will check out my local grocery stores, I've moved since then but now I am thinking I bought them at a grocery store. I do have an Aldi and I am going to check there.
    DROCKSGIRL517

Comment by DROCKSGIRL517 (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2010