For 2 days now my daughter is tossing and turning constantly in her sleep...

she has always moved around some in her sleep, but this is different. It is every few minutes she will turn over or move. She is 17 months old btw. Any ideas, ladies? This is really concerning me! Thanks!!

rcbrown

Asked by rcbrown at 2:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She's probably working on mastering some new skill. It could be a huge language leap is in the works or it could be something else that she is mastering. Large leaps cause this kind of restlessness since the brain is working hard to build the proper connections.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• my son does that ALL THE TIME and it get's on my nerves. I don't think anything is wrong with her. maybe she's just trying to get comfortable or having a bad dream. every night that my son does this he wakes up in the morning smiling so I know he's ok.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 2:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• she is dreaming.....let her dream.............I thought this was cute when my daughter did it.......totally normal!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• my son does the tossing and turning also. his hands constantly are moving also. thank goodness i'm not alone! :)
    Anonymous