Updated My husband is talking to another woman.

This is what happened the first time he was "drunk" supposedly and was telling her that he loved her and asked if he left me would she want him? This was when we were supposed to be happy we were having our second son together. Now he is saying good morning beautiful and Asking her to meet him to go for a walk at 10 or 11 pm at night (when I am in bed) but they didn't end up going cause she supposedly had other things to do. He tell her that he has missed working together. and being able to talk to her. What does that sound like friends or more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds like if hubby had the chance to cheat with this woman, he would do it...regardless as to what you think of how "happy" your marriage is, Hubby feels the need to have a fling with another woman...it's time that you get to root of your marital problems...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 2:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• hunny maybe you should talk with your HUSBAND about this.

this is the 3rd post oyu have posted, i dont mind but obviously you are very worried about it which is understandable.

The person you need to be talking to IS YOUR husband...

tell him how you feel and how what he did has you like this.
    Anonymous

• Are you listening to yourself? Do you really need us to tell you what this sounds like? You need to dump his ass...he is a jerk and you shouldn't allow him to do this to you. Men need to be taught a lesson. Too many women accept this sort of thing and shouldn't
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• If I were you I would visit an attorney and have divorce papers drawn up, that are 100% in your favor. No court involvement...no need at this point. Just present them to him. That'll either straighten his butt right out or he'll walk, in which case, he'd be doing it anyway...you'd just have a jump on the situation.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Amen Eirelass!

But prior to that...have you confronted him about this?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• To answer some questions yes I have confronted him and he has told me he will stop but the last time he said this he ended up doing it again. Don't get me wrong I love him and don't want my marriage to end we have three children to think about and I am a stay at home mom who has no money and nowhere to go.
    Anonymous

• what if you read another woman write this? what would you say to your question? obviously more that friends, at least he wants to be!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• why would you even ask? you know he is up to something. dont be taken for a fool.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• If you do not plan on leaving him why are you asking us what to do then??Their are three things you can do Counseling, divorce, and stay with his cheating ass..One more thing start using rubbers.  Good day and good luck

Answer by louise2 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• hello more? stick it out then even though he doesn't love you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2008