when should i take a test adult content

I haven't been keeping track of my cycle so i was wondering how many days after i have unprotected should i take a HPT. Plus my period is never regular so missing my period happens all the time when i'm not pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ok well it usualy takes 3 days for the sperm to conect with the egg and attach itself. and most hpts wont work untill your about 2 weeks to a month past your missed period. hope it works out for u.
    AvonMom2010

Answer by AvonMom2010 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i would take one 2 weeks after the fact and if your not happy with the results take another in a week!! GL
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• OK as much as I hate repeating myself (sorry it just seems as if I've done this a hundred times), It takes one week for a fertilized egg to travel to the uterus, It takes about a week for implantation to occur. The placenta has to have formed because it is responsible for hcg in your body. It then has to build up enough in your system to register a test. So minimum two weeks and ideally three weeks from when you had sex.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010