If you are outraged by the pat-down procedures for boarding a plane....

what are you doing about it???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No outraged. When was the last time a perfect stranger felt you up? LOL. I would smile and say "Thank you" LOL!!!

Answer by louise2 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm nearly 27 and have never flown we go on road trips when we travel for my fiance's arm wrestling meets.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm 32 and I don't fly either. I love road trips and have no desire to fly anywhere. Hubby does fly for work, though, and I am all for anything that will make it safer for him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My husband travels frequently for work. No one has patted him down yet. He told me in went back in line 3 times hoping for a good pat down. JK.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Not frustrated, whatever makes the flight safer!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It does suck big time but what can you do :/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I think I'd tell them flat out there is an extra charge for touching me there... they aren't getting it for free. Or they need to buy me dinner first or at least give me flowers!! LOL It's really inappropriate where and how they are touching especially if they are handling anyone under 18... its statutory rape in some states!!!! But, I don't fly so I really don't need to deal with it.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have never been pat down. We live in the D.C area and they have this wind chamber thing.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I think it's a good thing. If it keeps some looney from getting on a plane with me and my children go ahead and feel me up.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I dont see what the fuss is all about. Have people forgotten all that has happened & the attempts to make the unthinkable happen again? The next time one of these psycho terrorists figures out how to get passed our security measures & blows up another plane full of innocent people, then the public would be screaming for more to be done. Now that more is being done, we're having a fit about it. It's insane. It's for our safety. So I say shut up & deal with it or find another form of transportation.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010