Why do I meet the perfect man when it is impossible?

How is it possible to meet the most perfect man in the world who would be the best thing ever in my life beside my kids and to know that we cannot be together because of where are lifes are right now? Is it just a cruel joke or hope for the future?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Real love is always worth a chance. He doesn't have to move in or anything, just take it slow.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's the devil dangling temptaion in your face so stay strong!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• *Temptation* Typing too fast lol.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• depends what is standing in the way
    you did not explain this?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• What is so different about your lives that you cannot be together? Asking because my DH & i made the same excuses when we were first dating. But, we caved in & eventually did everything we could to be together. Now we think back & say "Good thing we didn't give up on us". Back then, it seemed impossible to get into a relationship because of the different roads we were traveling. BUT, we loved each other so much that we MADE it work. We both made sacrifices to be togehter & it was ALL well worth it!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• then he's not perfect, think about it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• There is no such thing as the perfect man, if you are waiting for one you have a long wait ahead of you!

Answer by older at 4:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We both have a lot going on that need to be figured out before we can even entertain the idea and we both have kids, he has 2 and I have 3. He has every quality I ever could have wanted in a man, without even knowing it and we get along so well but it all seems so very impossible!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I realize no one is perfect, but he is the closest thing to what I have ever wanted without even realizing it and I am realizing it and I don't wanna miss out on something that could really be wonderful. The fact that we have kids from previous relationships will not make it easy and I know there are times that it will be anything but perfect, but I can't explain it......I just feel it would all really work out and that it would be worth any bumps in the road.......that is as close to perfect as it gets for me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• that is just it............as much as it feels impossible, it all just feels like it is so worth the chance and things will find a way to work out for all of us and I find my happiness
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010