im just wondering whyyyy

people feel they have to post the same question 5 different times?

i just saw 3 different people do this.

Why do they do it? even when they get a good amount of answers from the previous posts they do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've done it. In fact I just did it the other day. I reposted it like 13 times I think. I'm still kind of new ( I think I've only been here maybe a month or so) and was trying to reword it because when I first posted it, it didn't sound right or seem to make sense (at least not to me) and when I deleted it, changed it around and reposted, I didn't know that even if it's deleted and reposted, the deleted question still counted as a new post.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• maybe its cuz they think they might get a different response if they repost i have put questions on here that no one answers or just one or two people.. i know it can get kinda annoying when theres the same questions over and over but its well meaning people who just want info so i try not to be rude
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It gets on my nerves. Give ppl a chance to answer will ya? Be patient for a minute. I want to scream..YOU are not the only person on earth with a question! Your question is not any more important then the next persons question. These are the same kind of ppl who cut you off in traffic or squeeze in front of you in a long line because their time is so much more important then yours.
    Anonymous