why am i breaking out ? im 7 weeks preg and now this

What can i do to make it go away

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 4:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HORMONES!!! Not much you can do, just one of those things that some women go through.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• breaking out can be a sign of pregnancy and as twins stated ..... blame it on the hormones.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 4:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• yea its hormones alright, and sometimes it just get worse. trust me i know im 7 mths and o thru the same thing but i have found that drinking lots of water n your face real moist helps a little
    TheMzHowell

Answer by TheMzHowell at 4:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Try switching your face wash. I had used the same one for years and it helped a lot but when I got pregnant and started breaking out it stopped working well. I tried using other brands and finally found one that helped. I'm 16 weeks now and I don't break out as bad as I did before. I think it's defiantly hormones but trying different washes may help with the swelling and irritation when you find one that works well.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• dont feel bad i am going through it to just rub in lotion baby lotion is good for your body to help with the pain and red areas!
    jewelbuglover

Answer by jewelbuglover at 5:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2010