What are your views on abortion??? adult content

monica_sue_83

Asked by monica_sue_83 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh boy... this is going to get nasty on here...
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's not the right choice for me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I only think it's ok when the mother consived through rape, incest or if her life is in danger. But that's just me..
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• can of worms

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It would be easy for me to say "I would never have one", but I have never been in the position of an unwanted pregnancy, so that is easy for me to say.
    Being that I have never been in the position that I have to decide, I do not think that I should be the one saying what others should do.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I was going to say the same thing layh41407 said:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would like to see more fathers voice their opinion on this issue and I respect it to be both parents decision. Not sure how the legal system could deal with this issue but, I am pro-adoption.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• pro-choice.

It saddens me when people do it, but it's none of my business what they want to do with their body.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I am pro-choice it is not my right to push my views on someone else.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• shruggingI have no choice at this point. I had to do a paper for school once on abortion so I looked up some info about it, then I came on here (CAFEMOM) and asked so I could get the real facts about about what happens with the baby during the abortion process and nobody really gave me a straight answer. I wanted to know if they relieve the babies pain before they do the aborting? How many different kinds of abortions are there? People who have has abortions can never tell me what happens but then get mad when I told them what I've learned on the Internet claiming its not the ways it is. WHAT REALLY HAPPENS!!!!!

Anonymous