I need alot of answers please!?!?

I have been with my bf for almost two years. we have 1 son, 9 mths together. he used to hit me, but not anymore. the only reason he stoped is because my brothers threatened to beat him up. he has not for 3 months. he has always expected me to take care of him and the house, i do all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the taking care of the baby. no matter what i am doing, he excpects me to stop everything and take care of him. even the other night, we and my roommates were watching a moive, he decided he was hungry and i got up to cook, when our son started to get unruly, my roommates bf had to get him, because i could not and my bfwould not. yesterday, he would not let me use the phone, because he didnt want me to. no reason, just that he didnt want me to. i am sick of being treated like a slave, but at the same time, i dont no i cant leave him. any thoughts? is it bad for our son for me to stay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Do you want your son to think thats how women should be treated?
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It is deff a very wrong thing to stay with him, he's only going to abuse you more as the years go by, do you want your son to grow up hitting women? I think the bestt thing to do it either call 911 when he hits you or get your stuff and leave you could very well survive on your own you allready do basicly
    Anonymous

• duh its not only bad for your son but its bad for you too. u should leave him or make him leave. u said u have family, tell them what he does and have them back you up on it! if u are scared to tell him your leaving or he needs to leave then have your family with you at the time.
    Anonymous

• sbastille said it best.
    I wish I could be more supportive but the only thing I am going to tell you to do is leave. He is a POS.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Would you want anyone to treat your child this way?? You can leave anytime you get ready.. Your bf is on an ego trip and needs to be knocked off.. Its YOUR choice.. Stay and keep getting the treatmeat that you are getting or LEAVE.. It will NOT get any better.. I'm sorry..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It is not good for you son to be raised in that environment..Your BF is trying to control you..I think you should just leave..Talk to your family. It's time to move on.

Answer by louise2 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You can leave him if you want to... and what good is he showing your son. Your BF is a little boy who thinks women can be treated like dog shit. He treats you like a door mat and you allow it.
    You need to get tougher and you can. Tell him to take a walk, ask your family your brothers again for some help. You deserve to be treated with respect.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2008