what could it hurt? sry not sure where to post this adult content

i just had my son 10 days ago and i wana have sex SOOO bad i have stoped my period and didnt tear or have stiches or anything do you think it is safe to go ahead or no?? what could i hurt or damage if i do it now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Health

• Perhaps infection.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Unless it gets rough I don't think it would damage anything, but I would follow Dr.'s orders.

Answer by older at 4:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just be careful because even if it seems fine and safe on the outside, the inside is still healing and the more damage you do to it, the longer it takes to heal. I learned this the hard way when I didn't wait!
    BraydonsMama262

Answer by BraydonsMama262 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I did sex on the 3rd day with my first. 1 week with my 2nd. No infections or tears. I had a few stitches, nothing major. I would use protection.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 4:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Go gently, if you must. God Bless ya!
    Anonymous

• Its usually to do with infection and the healing of the placenta site.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 4:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• why would you take the risk of further fertity issues - infection, internal damage
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 4:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• The dangers are that your cervix doesn't close up completely for 6 weeks after and it could cause you to have an infection, and honestly it wouldn't be very comfortable at all for you anyway.
    If you end up with an infection he will be waiting a lot longer than if you guys had just waited in the first place
    Unless you're hoping to become pregnant right away, sex after pregnancy requires a reliable method of birth control — even if you're breast-feeding. Initially, barrier methods such as condoms and spermicides can be useful. If you're breast-feeding and prefer hormonal birth control, it's important to select a method that won't decrease your milk supply, such as the minipill. Ask your health care provider about birth control options before having sex or during your postpartum checkup.

madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Let yourself heal. If you need it that bad let him rub the knob until your fireworks explode

Answer by admckenzie at 5:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i agree with above
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010