Why am I feelin so down??

I am 17 weeks pregnant. That may be a reason. I dunno. But my bf and I have not had sex in a week, which is not a bad thing, but I feel like he isnt interested anymore. Mainly cause of my body changing. :( I mentioned it to him and he said that it is something that he is iffy about which I dont know y but I understand some how. Today he put his hand on my leg a few times. as if to let me know he knows Im there. We play video games together all the time and he finds that "hot". I almost thought something was gonna happen yesterday morning. But it didnt. he just let "it" go away. :( am i doing something wrong? I dont want to ask for it or even try anymore cause Im always get turned down. I have the worst timing apparently. It makes me more sad when I see a porn site up in the browser after i get home from work, when i was home with him all day. I dunno. it could just be a phase. im not gonna fight about it. He made a sexual comment yesterday and im like well its been a while so I wouldnt know.... hes like I know Im sorry..

the whole world doesnt revolve around sex. Maybe Im just not feeling pretty right now and the more im not liking how I look the less attractive I look to him. cause he does seem to like when I am happy when I look nice and all. I present myself sexy or whatever it is he says. I could just be sexually frustrated as well cause I am pregnant and I want it more lol....... ugh. I know things will be fine. he says I love you when I tell him I love him, and we goof around almost all the time. so things will change. :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My hubby and I don't have sex nearly as much now as we did pre-pregnancy. He told me he's scared of hurting me or the baby, which I can totally understand him feeling that way. I do let him know that sex isn't going to hurt anyone, but in his guy mind he has a whole other thought process going on. It's not just you going through sex-less times! I'm sure there's a few of us pregnant ladies who aren't getting our jollies nearly as much as we used to. When I do want it though, I take it, and I get it (without going into detail).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• dont feel bad we stop haven sex a month ago and now found out the last time we had sex we got pregnant! we were trying to slow down so not to get pregnant! some guy get scared to have sex after you get pregnant they feel they may hurt you and or the baby!
    jewelbuglover

Answer by jewelbuglover at 5:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I wish I knew if that was the case. But he will not say. its like he isnt interested.. hmmmm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My hubby didn't like to have sex when i was pregnant with my daughter either...i hear some guys think it's sexy, but definitely not my guy...the bigger i got, the less sex we had. Honestly, it's still not the same, my body's still not pre-prego shape either. not bad, but definitely not the same. and our life style is just different than carefree sex before we became parents. Just enjoy the time and attention he does give you and if it really makes you sad and lose your self-confidence, make him talk to you about it. it's important! It's so easy to get sucked into your emotions when you're pregnant it's crazy. Best of luck love.

knjones

Answer by knjones at 8:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My husband and I didn't have sex when I was pregnant with my son (he is 2.5) and he didn't seem interested, but finally told me he was afraid of hurting him... even after the doctor said it was fine. If it's your first child, men have a lot more worry and issues than they tend to show. This time around, we're having a girl, and we have sex as often as we did pre-pregnancy... which is often. I get down sometimes, and feel that he isn't interested, but I have to keep reminding myself it is the hormones, because it really is. My hormones this time around are a crazy rollercoaster, to say the least! It took my husband (we were only dating at the time of my son's pregnancy) quite awhile to finally admit to me that it wasn't that he was not interested in sex, he was just worried about hurting me and the baby, and he was nervous about the whole situation... I felt a lot better after he told me that!
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 21, 2010