if your husband cheated on you and got someone else pregnant but denies the baby is his but you dnt believe him and you cant find the truth because he doesnt want to talk about it what would you do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• If he cheated on me I would leave him, It wouldnt matter if the kid was his or not he still cheated!
    Anonymous

• If he cheated he would be out the door in a flash, I wouldn't leave, I would kick his butt out! the kid is his problem not mine.

Answer by older at 5:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't care about the paternity of the unborn child, my booty would be gone and out of that relationship with divorce papers and lawyer before he even realized what happened!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Find something valuable to me to do with the inside of my head -- if I decided to forgive him for whatever, I'd actually forgive him and leave it lay in the past.

If I decided not to forgive him, after I walked away I'd still find something better to do with the inside of my head that worry about whether or not his sperm's 'out there' somewhere else.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• If the other woman goes after him for child support, then they will order DNA testing to determine paternity. If not, you still have the knowledge that he cheated, and who cares if HE doesnt feel like talking about it. If YOU feel like talking about it, then he should kiss your butt & do whatever you ask since you are the one who was harmed by his infidelity! If you plan on staying together, you should get counseling to help you work thru this. You're a better woman than me if you stay. That's a deal breaker for me. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• hmm are we married to the same guy? im stbx's ex mistress is due at anytime, he says its not his but yet her mama calls him every time she goes to the hospital...how odd. im leaving his pathtic ass as soon as im done with school, then laugh when he gets stuck with child support for 4 kids and spousal support for me.
    my dh wont talk about it either, he says she calls cause he works with the mistress's friend...right.. then the friend should be the one that gets called. i think my dh wont talk about cause then he will have to admit he fucked up
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i would feel sorry for the unborn child
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• i would leave his ass so fast...............it's just some things you just don't do, cheating is one and starting families outside of yours and if the child isn't his still leave his nasty ass.............. oh how i could go on
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 8:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• and i forgot to add , that's a straight up DEAL BREAKER
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 8:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would have a hard time staying with a man who cheated. But I would lose all respect for a man who slept with a woman and then denied that her baby could be his. It makes no sense. I couldn't respect someone who was like that.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010