i think he's doin it again adult content

I think that my husband is cheating on me again, he has been very wierd around me lately, sometimes he talks to me and wants me around him and then there are times when he doesnt talk to me and keeps his distance from me. Like last night was the first time in weeks we had sex, and 2night he came home with a attitude and got all dressed up and put cologne on and left, which he rarely ever does that unless im with him. All i said to him b4 he left was where are you going hun and will you be home soon to eat with me and the kids..He gave me a dirty look, mumbled something and went out the door.. After 8 years of being with him ive never cheated or did anything wrong 4 him to treat me this way. I do anything and everything 4 him and my kids.. So why hurt me again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• detective wives club, I have heard about this club, I think it might be worth checking out. Good Luck. I think mine might be doing the same.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 5:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He is hurting you again because you let him because you are staying with him. Leave him and be done.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• ninja

CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 5:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• He feels that since he got away with it once and you didn't leave, he is safe to do it again. If he won't talk, I would suggest counsiling. If he won't go, then he is saying that he doesn't see that he is part of the problem.

Men that want their marriages to work will do what it takes to fix it.

This is a bad sign. If he wants to act like a single man, let him. Tell him that he should decide if he wants to be with his family or he can leave.

You have to be strong for your kids. Would you want them to act like this when they grow up? You need to show them how they should act by showing them (with actions) that what their dad is doing is wrong.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I do anything and everything 4 him and my kids.. thing has nothing to do with his descision to cheat
    So why hurt me again- again it has nothing to do with you
    he is doing it because he chose to
    do not let him know you suspect anything, find out truth and dump his ass
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I agree with you, it sounds like he is. You have to put an immediate stop to it and do counseling, or he will continue and your marriage will not survive.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• dont get ur self all bunched up in a ball of nerves just ask him. tell him u feel he has been acting funny and u feel like u did when he cheated on u see what he says if he gets all made like really made he is cheating if he does not het made then he is just acting funny
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• im sorry but it sounds like he has done it again.....i could be wrong,maybe he is just stressed out and needs some time away.....but then again u said he got dressed up and was smellin good.....he may have done it again or is planning on doing it again.....im sorry that you and your kids have to go through this crap......good luck sweetie
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010