my husband and i use to have alot of sex before we became pregnant, the minute i found out my sex drive just disappered, now he complains all the time. how should i explain its me not him?

he is in korea and i'm in ny. now, everything is over the web. please dont judge us.

kathy809902

Asked by kathy809902 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm not judging! I think you could maybe try to humor him, since it's just over the web...it's not like he's trying to climb on to a whale (which is how I felt, and why we didn't have sex for a LONG time while I was pregnant!). If you really don't feel like accomodating him, don't whore yourself out...but try to help him out a bit, too, it's a big change for them! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• How are yous supposed to have sex if hes in Korea and your in NewYork anyways? Is he going to be there latter on or something?
    Anonymous

• just give him some sex even if you don't feel like it. he needs to feel close to you and that is how guys do it. it's not like he is asking that you kill someone. be fair. he still has a desire.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Im preggo and my sex drive went up and now my husband has less sex with me:(
    Anonymous

• he has a hand.......tell him to use it........or check out www.fleshlight.com lol............
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think you need to figure out why your sex drive is down.. what you afraid of, etc.. and fix it and then go have some awesome sex. I LOVE pregnancy sex!!
    Anonymous