Are You..

Shaved, Trimmed, Or what i dont know what to do anymore when i shave it hurts after two days and if i trim it bothers me what do youus all do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Health

• i shave it completely. if you use a good razor you shouldnt get razor burn.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I trim. I tried shaving, but it creeped me out too much. I thought it was child-like, which then made anything sexual seem really disturbing, if you follow me. But maybe I just have issues... lol...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

lol....hahaha- thats funny
    Anonymous

• i let the shit grow until it bugs me or interferes with sexual sensation. I don't shave - tried it, didn't like it, but have clippers to keep it tidy.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• mine doesnt get out of control-lol.......I have never had to shave or trim mine!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• thats gross not to even trim or shave the sides and keep the top really short.
    Anonymous