Help Me Please!!

Hey well i have been feeling queasy and hurting in my lower back and having cramps like period cramps. I also had clear discharge. I been getting headaches for about 2 weeks now. I have been very emotional, and had a fever last night. I don't know if this is signs of pregnancy but my period is due on December 5 or 6. Please tell me what you think. Thank You Very Much!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you should wait til its time for your cycle and then if it doesn't come - pee on a stick.
    Otherwise - sounds just like PMS to me.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well if it wasn't flu season, I'd say that you may be pregnant. However, I would wait until your period is late and then test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Next one is Dec. 5 or 6? Sounds like you could take a test... and sounds to me like you're preggy, or having some crazy hormones going on. Either way... take it easy, get you a giant chocolate muffin with chocolate chips, throw it in the microwave for 15 seconds or so, and enjoy the hell outta it while you await the results of that test. Oh and get a digital EPT - it says Pregnant or Not pregnant so there's no question. Good luck mama!! :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• it sounds a little early to be pregnancy symptoms but everyone is different i would say wait it out a day or two and if your pain gets too bad go to the dr cause it could be something else entirely if the pain doesnt get too bad just wait til dec 1st to test. hope all goes well.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 5:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• take a test! and then go to the doctor! i did and now i am exspexting lol!
    jewelbuglover

Answer by jewelbuglover at 5:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• it couldnt hurt to test!! GL
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• wait until you are at least a wk late thene pee on a stick
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010