How do I use siggys and sweet peas?

I see them quite a bit and dont know how to use them or even siggys. Im mobile so I also need to knoe how to do it from my phone.

MaverickMama

Asked by MaverickMama at 5:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Technology

• do not know how to from phone
    from computer click on use full editor and it will bring up option to do so
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2010

• to use the sweet peas  look at the answer box... to the top right there should be a small button that says use full editor. Click that first. there should be a botton that now appears at the bottom of the answer box that says add a sweet pea with a mini sweet pea with acomputer in green.  Clicking that will provide a pop up of options of sweet peas to use.

For siggies, you'll need to have the html link code.  (when you search for a siggy online, use sites that offer html link codes, like myspace siggy htmls for example).  once you have the html link code, you can just copy it to the answer box and hit send.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010