What is your dream job?

What has nurseprevented you from getting it?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• What I do right now! I have a master's in phychology but I went a totally different direction.... I am a stylist! And I have some celebrity "dolls" I get to dress any way I like ha!! I always wanted to do that :)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 6:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Nothing I have it working for myself.
    Anonymous

• How interesting!!
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I started my own business.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• nuclear pharmacist and im currently working towards that goal, ill graduate june '11 with my pharm tech degree then ill be starting my pre-pharmacy classes next fall. it took me this long cause life happened and now that my youngest will be in school next fall i feel that the timing is right...its now or never right?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• To own and operate a greenhouse. Moneys stopping that dream, plus I'll be stuck working for my mother for the rest of my life due to obligation.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• What's your dream job OP? :)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 6:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I always wanted to be a RN and I'm working towards that right now.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have it. When I was in high school, I couldnt' decide whether I wanted to a counselor and work with at risk teenagers, or be a teacher. I am now a special education teacher at a school for kids with social and emotional disorders. I have the best boss in the world and the most awesome co workers. I truly love the kids, even though there are days they can drive me a bit nuts. I can see I am making a difference in their lives and it is so worth it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Why would you vote me down for saying nothing prevented me from working for myself? Bunch of ignorant bitches I swear....
    Anonymous