who do you admire the most, living or dead and why?

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I admire my mom. My mom is my strength and my very best friend. I can tell her anything and still till this day she always has time for me. I am truly blessed to have her as my mom. One day when she is not here anymore I think who can I go to. Mom and I have talked about this and she said she would never want me to be sad, that she has had a wonderful life and my sister and I are her world. Mom is so loving even my friends call her mom and truly love her. So yes I do admire her and have the most respect for her.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Cher, she's been through the ringer and still stands up stronger than ever... She speaks her mind and stands firm in her words and deeds...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Pope John Paul 2 or G.W. Bush. Both men of courage and conviction. My favourite photo of all time is the one them together
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 6:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• That was very lovely sta517. I would have to say my mom too. She's been through hell and back in her life and she's an amazing, kind, generous, loving person.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 6:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2010