Beggers can't be choosers....

I would like to start off with.. I am in NO way high maintenence, lol. My bf and I want OUT and away from our roomates. So far the one thing that has come to us is a VERY old trailor, that has a concrete addition and needs ALOT and I mean ALOT of work. it would be like 400 a month. which is GREAT.... but I dont like it all that much. maybe cause i saw it when its dumpy. they said they would redo floors and such before we moved in. and his mom lives next door and is willing to do ALOT of the cleaning and painting since I am preggo. we both kinda iffy on this. but it better then living with the effing slobs we live with now. i know it only temp position, cause he is adament about moving to NH, since he wants out of FLA so bad. But we dont have much of anything anymore so thats why I say beggers cant be choosers................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go for it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• good luck

CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would do it, everyone has to start somewhere! Good luck!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• If it were me, I'd do it. No way I could stand living with people as you described. And like bjojola said, you have to start somewhere!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It's only temp. and think of some money you can save.

My friends once lived in an OLD OLD AIRSTREAM camper......I mean it was SMALL. BUT they saved some money, with no a/c and they stayed in it for a year and saved enough to move to something real nice later....which was great......she got preggo and they moved to a 2 br house.

They can re-do floors easily in a mobile for under $1,000 for laminate flooring or doing the floors and putting carpet in.

BUG BOMB the heck out of it before you move in as you say you live here in Florida......and you know when people move out.. you get their creepy crawly roommates!! I live in a 2006 model mobile in the country ...even though landlords pay to have it sprayed inside and out...I still bug bomb the place....spray my own Raid MAX......I HATE bugs!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• id rather live in a box under a bridge then with our old roommates my husband and i got an apt in a ghetto complex with terrible neighbors and i couldnt be happier lol having your own space is very important!
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 8:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2010