ovulation test

I am wanting to track when I am ovulating does anyone have advice on what to get or is there other ways to track this I didn't really try to hard with my first but a little harder this time is this normal? sorry so many questions :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm a big fan of tracking your basal body temp and your vaginal secretions. Not only did it help me get pregnant (and fast), but it also helped me learn a lot about how my body works and my cycle. I think every woman should do this for a least a couple of months. It was so cool to learn all that stuff.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Where can I get the information on how to do this I am new at all of this .
    Anonymous

• Here's one website: http://www.storknet.com/cubbies/preconception/bbt.htm
    If you google "how do I track my basal body temp" you'll find LOTS of information.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I like www.fertilityfriend.com. It has a free e-mail course, too, that has a lot of good information.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I use www.babycenter.com and go to the ovulation calculator... it will tell you based on your cycle the best times ur fertile.
    Cubsgirl02

Answer by Cubsgirl02 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008