tempurpedic mattress?

I was wondering if anyone has a tempurpedic mattress and if you do have one do you like it and if not what don't you like about it

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm getting one in January. From what I've experienced lying on it in the store,I'm gonna be in heaven!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have one. I do like it. But it's not like they say in the commercials...that the other person can move around and it doesn't distrurb you. You still feel it when they move or climb into the bed. I got it because I have a lot of back and neck pain and it's supposed to help with that. No, it doesn't. The bed is very comfortable, but I still have the same back and neck pains I had before buying it.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 6:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• love mine have cal-king.when hubby comes to bed it dont disturb me. very comfotable
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• How long have you had your tempurpedic mattress?
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I've had mine 5 years. It's a king size.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 7:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My DH and I have had ours for about 3 years. DH loved it right off the bat and sleeps more comfortably than he did on our standard inner-spring set. It took me a while to get used to it, as it was a lot firmer than what I was used to. Now, I do like it and sleep well on it. I don't rave about it being some miracle mattress, but it's a comfortable, quality set that is supposed to last a LOT longer than a regular mattress anyway, so there's that to consider when evaluating the cost as well.
    Ultimately, it's hard for anyone else to say what mattress is right for someone else as everyone's preferences are different. Good luck with your decision.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010