best mattress

What do you think is the best mattress to get for two people who have back pain? One person also has bad hips. And both people weight over 200LBs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• tempurpedic mattress
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have bad hips and we bought a latex mattress. We had looked in to getting a tempurpedic, but I didn't like how it held the shape of your body after you move, creating a little dip that take a minute to puff back out. It was also hot and felt like too much pressure to me. Our latex mattress gives great support but there is no pressure. The first night I slept on it, my hip pain was gone, and I only have pain when we stay at hotels now. Latex mattresses are expensive, but they can last 30 years. You just have to be careful when you shop for them because some companies top them with memory foam, which breaks down long before the latex does.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010