The Gift that keeps on giving....

And, no its not the Clap.

I want to get a gift card for my BIL and his wife. They like to eat out. And, they have a little girl on the way. If you were them, what type of giftcard would you like?

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 6:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I would also suggest an Amazon Gift Card

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well it depends on how much youd like to spend. What kind of food does she/he like also. Maybe a Outback one. Or heck I even love Applebees. I always waste food when we go out because I cant finish it. But at AppleBees they have the 2 for 20 deal and I swear the portions are a bit smaller. Plus its a great deal! Appetizer, meal and desert all for 20 bucks!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 6:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• LOL I think the clap would be a perfect gift.

I think a gift card to a department store like Target, Walmart, or Meijer. That way they can get baby items, groceries, or items for themselves.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'd look for a gift card from a nice place that delivers carryout. They're not always going to want to go out with a new baby, and it would be nice for them to have a good meal delivered so that they can relax together and enjoy it.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• buffet restaurant
    LOL at the clap thing!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm a fan of Amazon cards, although they can't eat out on them, they can get just about anything else they need for next to nothing.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Bertucci's or Olive Garden
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I thought about the AppleBee's.
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Can you buy the Amazon gift card at walmart or local grocery places like you can all the others?
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• look for 1 that lets u pick from multiple restaurants. I know I have gotten Red Lobster before and we used it somewhere else, I think it was outback....u just have to check the websites!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2010