real woman out there answer this question

what would you do if your husband or boyfriend pulled a knife on you in front of your son while yall were fussing

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave immediately with my son, call the cops and never have anything to do with husband/boyfriend again.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Call the police.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• CALL POLICE, take your kids and go
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Oh my....I do not know what I would really do. Get your son and get the heck out of the house. If he pulls the knife on you while fighting...whose to say he doesn't do the same to your son in the future?
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would think its time to leave. That is a very dangerous situation for you and your child. You don't want your son growing up seeing his mother get threatened or worse. Get out of there.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Call the police, get a restraining order, and never have contact with him or anyone who has contact with him again.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• try to keep the situation calm enough to get my kids together and get the f&*% out of there. Call the cops and never look back!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 6:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Call the police and go straight to my mothers house where I would stay until I got my own place and I had a re-staining order against that bastard.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Leave my house with my son right away then call the cops as soon as i get out.
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 7:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Call the cops. In my state that is an automatic CPS call too....your child is a witness to violence.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010