How many Families...

are in your household?
(for example in my household there are 2 families, my family (my son, dh, and myself), and then my Mother and Stepfather would be what I consider the 2nd family.)

I ask because I'm curious how common it is for more than one family to live together.

(btw this is in 'just for fun' because I had no idea where to put it:)

RJsMom116

Asked by RJsMom116 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just one, me, DH and our 3 girls.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just my little family, DS, DD, and my hubby will be home soon!! I couldnt live with anyone else lol Im a bitch! HAHA
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just my6 family me ,hubby 3 kids
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I used to live in a two family home but recently moved out. It was my Dad, Brother and me the second family was my Aunt and Uncle.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Me My hubby and 2 girls I like it like that no drama or extra headaches....we are peaceful and clean I like it to stay that way....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Well, we aren't there anymore. But my family lived with my parents for 3 years to save a money for a down payment for a house. By the time we moved out we had 3 kids lol. I also have 3 younger brothers. While we were there one of them and his wife and son moved in (they are still there) so that was a total of 3 families. Now that we are out one of my other brothers and his wife moved in. I hear this is becoming more and more common. I just think it is a really smart way to stay out of debt and save up money.....especially if the family dynamic is good. My parents absolutely loved having us there and we loved being there! In the 3 years we were there we only had 1 issue and it was with one of my brothers and it was solved quickly.
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 7:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just One, My DH,Myself, & our son Mason (:
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 7:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I dont know if this counts but there is myself my DH and our son and then we have two roommates who are brother and sister
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just one Me DH DS and DD..but we usually have 2 of my sisters 4-5 weeks a year
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Just myself, my husband, our son, our daughter, and our dog. And soon to be second son.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2010