Do you watch TLC'S "Sister Wives"?

What do you think if you do watch it?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Every time I even see a commercial for that show it makes me angry. I realize that drama sells and all, but did they really have to choose a family to represent that lifestyle that is so completely pathetic? Seriously, that man is oiler than old dad's hatband and completely self-absorbed and all his "wives" are whiny insecure dingbats.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I've watched a few episodes during a marathon and found it very interesting. You know, to be honest, I always kind of figured that women that lived in that sort of set up must have a mental issue of one sort or another. I just couldn't see a normal thinking person being able to share a husband and household like that. But idk, those women struck me as... normal. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• going crazywhatever works for them i couldnt do it. so if one wife has a yeast infection do they all get it??? i am guessing yes.......... shudders

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, I do. I find it interesting.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I think it's a great show but I could NEVER share my husband =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• LOL @ Fistandandalus! haha I didn't get that impression from the wives (well one of them but I don't recall names) but your description of the husband is a good one.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I would love to have another woman in the house helping out, but to share a husband would piss me right off. Glad they have their religious beliefs to turn to when jealousy strikes.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I don't get TLC, so I watch it online... But I love it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• yes, I cant imagine sharing live that close with others but it seem to work for them
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 7:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yea, I watch it sometimes. I think it's interesting, but I'd never want to live like that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2010