What do you believe?

Ever read "Left Behind", the story about the way the antichrist comes into leadership? Do you get the feeling that Obama fits the character of Carpathia?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I have read the books and no, don't think he fits the character. I think he's not who he portrays himself to be. But I don't think the "Carpathia" character will be from the US. Obama isn't accepted by enough people to fit that position.
    twinsmom2005

Answer by twinsmom2005 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• the only connectiong i have with obama and the antichrist is in the book of revelations

it says that the anti christ with be a male in his mid 40's a muslim and will have the highest controlling part of the world. which i do believe is the US...

but i dont know if that means he is Obama.
    i
    Anonymous

• Who knows, if he is we all need to prepare ourselves for this as much as we can. If he isnt you still need to prepare yourself it is coming and we dont know when.
    Anonymous

• OBAMA IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST.

PLEASE STOP BELIEVING WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE BIBLE THAT CONNECTS HIM TO IT.
    HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. OH MY FRIGGIN GOD.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

i

Do many follow this "Book of Revelations"?
    Anonymous

• I've thought about it alot but I don't think it's Obama. Left Behind says it will be someone who can control the entire world like in the UN maybe. A US president can't have that much power, but who knows where he will go from here? There is something about him I don't trust though.
    treyco

Answer by treyco at 3:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i didnt say he is a muslim did I?

nO.

.... friggin a.....

Anonymous

• Funny that you should mention this. Several of my family and friends have asked the same thing. How is it that we know so little about where his money comes from, his background, his beliefs and yet so many people seem to be blindly following this man? This world is in trouble, either way, but I think moreso IF he gets elected.

I believe there in Christ, and I believe there IS an anti-christ. I don't know that it is or is not Obama, but this guy being the president of OUR country really scares me.

Anonymous because I've had politics up to my eyeballs. Don't need hate emails from any Obama followers.

Anonymous

• please go to the religous section for goodness sake
    Anonymous

• Obama is not the anti-christ. He doesn't meet the biblical description.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2008