How do I handle my ex

Ladies I have not been long broke up with him and asked him to move out seeing someone else well he is homeless guess still staying at the shelter or wherever at first I said be friends well he still has some things and mail comes here he has started just wonting to argue when he does come I am dreading Monday about why am I treating him this way on and on and he know what buttons to push to but I am not going to let him say anything to me it is very misberbale because you never know my new friend said he would only come on weekends because so far he has not come around,

I dont like this and I cannot be all tense of days looking out windows really dont wont to take my daughter down to wait on her bus she is 17 and handicapped and I think it is not fair that my friend has to feel the way he does now I know a restraing order will make him mad but I am really sick and tired of this he is off the lease he is mad because he did not wont to move out and he says thats fine I am seeing someone else my friend and his brother both know him but he does not know that is who I am seeing how do you handle a person like him I really sometimes wonder what he will do I try not to let him but most times he needs something I would feel more safer if my friend would 've of keep staying during the week when he wanted I really hope the first of December he does have a place to move how do I handle him when he comes of mornings form now on he says things going out and we sometimes are outside which is not good.

He got me upset one morning last week I am crying waiting on my daughters bus

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry that is really hard to read without punctuation. I would tell him if he does not stop coming by that I am going to get a restraining order. Then do it if you need to.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 7:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• wow
    i gave up trying to read this
    maybe a break with a period would help
    i just can not follow
    and i got kind of dizzy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• im not sure i understand your post actually at all......
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 7:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• and in the religion section

maybe ask him to go to a church? i think you said he was homeless, someone was homeless i know that
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Your post is really difficult to read with no punctuation. Periods would really help readers have a better idea of where your thoughts delete and end, KWIM?

Does he have a parent or family member in the area where his mail could be forwarded so you didn't have to interact? If not, there are organization that allow "transient" folks to use thier addresses so they can recieve mail. Also, a P.O. box isn't very expensive. Maybe you could tell him he's get a week to find other arrangements for his mail or you will start returning it to the post office.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• OK, reading papers of teenagers has actually paid off.
    First of all, don't let him get your mail from your place anymore. He needs to get a PO Box or something.
    Second, I dont' care if a restraining order will tick him off. Get one, then if he shows up, call the police. You should not have to live in fear.
    And honey, I'm not sure why you are in another relationship already. I think you need to find your inner self first.
    Good luck
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• It does not matter if a restraining order makes him mad or not it seems that that is your only option not just your sake your daughter's s well. An person who gets angry like that can be a threat you you both.
    madwoman41731

Answer by madwoman41731 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010