I don't want to be a drama starter but...

Are some people stupid? Seriously, why would someone bash me for giving my child up for adoption? Aborting is better? Here the PERSONAL message I got:

"You gave up your child? HOw can you live not knowing if you kid is ok? If you don't love your own child enough to care you're probably not worth even talking to, but I just couldn't resist not sending you this message!"

Seriously, is that woman an Fing idiot? Who make HER queen of the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Adoption

• My bestfriend adopted--THANK YOU THANK YOU- you made her live so much better, you gave someone the best gift ever
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Wow! What a bitch!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• IF you feel you did the right thing then you did! Some people in this world are just close minded! There are people in this world that are Thanking you right now for a beautiful child in there life! You did the right thing!!!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm sorry someone accused you of making a bad choice. I think what you did must have been a very hard decision. I am sure you though it through and made made the right choice for you and your child at the time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Sounds like someone with a lot of inner pain. Giving your child a chance at a life you were not prepared for at the time is tough. Know you made the right choice for you and your child. I just pray for people like the one who sent the message. Disregard the message as ignorance.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Obnoxious!! Someone like that isn't worth one second of your attention.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yes ppl are crazy. You did the right thing. She was just being a butt.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Some people are never happy unless you make your decisions just like them. As long as you are happy with your life and your decision just ignore them people like them are just trying to get to you.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 7:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Yeah, some people are mean and nasty. My BIL has children because someone as generous as you made that type of sacrifice. Thank you. I'm sorry you received that message, but I'm not surprised. I have seen similar posts when someone has asked a question about adoptions in this section.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I'm sure you made a very difficult decision. I'm so sorry someone thought they had to judge your choice on what to do. You have to be going through hell just knowing that you couldn't take care of your baby but I hope in the long run you can find peace with it and know that you did the right thing. Some people UGH!!

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2010