Fun ideas for husband's 24th birthday?

My husband turns 24 at the end of the month. My son's 1st birthday is the 13th of this month so I believe he is thinking we are forgetting about him. Last year we didn't do anything special for him since the baby was just born, but I want to do something fun this year. We are on a tight budget so I need some ideas. I want to involve his friends. Any ideas?

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It depends on his sense of humer...but....a friend of mine had her husbands party at McDonalds. She told him she wanted to go in instead of go through the drive thru and all his friends were there. He had such a great time....it was a blast.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• P.S. It was corny but that was the fun of it....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• you could always throw a party at your house and make up your own buffet...i did that one time, i bought bags of chips and made a buffet of dips, so everyone had different dips for thier chips to choose from.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2008