Is this stupid or what?

I am jealous that my sil went up from Fla to Mass. to baby sit my nieces while their mother was gone. I have done this in the past just in Sept. What fun.
My sil is just keeping her brother company while his wife is gone and he is alone with three little girls. I am just so dang mad and jealous. She doesn't even like kids.
I am happy they are coming to my house for Thanksgiving. But I am still angry and mad. And jealous... I need to find a way to get over this. Dang it any suggestions? Teach me how to loose this jealousy.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• read some of the other posts about really crappy lives, and problems tat would make yours look like a day in the park
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• spend time with your own kids
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Get a hobby! You have too much time on your hands!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 7:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I hold on to stuff forever but my auntie always told me when I come face to face with someone i'm mad at. Fake it until you make it. just be cool
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 7:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Jealousy is a choice. You could choose to be happy for her. And yes, it's stupid - and a useless waste of energy - to be angry and jealous over someone elses' activities.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• try to not think about and find a way to get resolve your feelings, we choose the way we feel but don't always know how to let go of them. Just ask yourself "why" you feel this way ans try to find a deeper meaning to why you feel the way you do.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 7:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• slap her. lol
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 7:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010