Does anyone get bacteria infections (not yeast infections) lol sorry..to those who didnt know the difference....for no reason? Meaning a lot. And what do you do? what has your doc prescribed? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Health

• What do you mean by bacteria infections? Where?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I have the opposite issue. yeast infections.

they are caused by an imbalance between the good bacteria and the yeast in your vagina.

Some are just prone to them no matter what.

My doc just kept giving me meds to fix but not to prevent. I went to a probiotic specialist and have been free of them for over 4 years. I would recommend that. Not GNC or CVS but a wellness nutritionist or herbalist.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Alot not sure why either I try to avoid all sugar products I gave up pop years ago but I still get them seems bad when I eat a candy bar . My dr prescribed Boric Acid capsules to insert that has helped. Eat Yogurt with probotics
    Anonymous

• Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I keep getting bacterial vagnosis and it is driving me nuts it smells and I feel horrible the dr hasn't helped at all

Anonymous

• Oh, and I forgot, the probiotic that I take is called PB8. It has the Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius that helps both yeast infections and bacterial infections.

Just make sure that if you get it, that it has been refrigerated and you keep it that way. It loses potency when kept at room temp.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010