I use to think it was so weird to see kids (teenagers) drink coffee like a grown up.

probably because I hate it. But my son 3 loves to sip his dads(one sip) and Do your kids like coffee at what age did you start drinking it?

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 7:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love coffee, but I'm allergic... I started drinking it about 15. My kids don't like it at all though. My DH lives on it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Regularly at age 24, after living in Italy... But as a teenager, about a cup per week.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I dont drink coffee but my mother who is in her 50's said her dad let he drink coffee around 11.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I started drinking coffee when I was 9 and my sd12 drinks it every morning...she just started every morning before that it was a few mornings a week. I think it's a French thing for us.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 7:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I got hooked on coffee when I was 14 years old. I just started giving my son (5 years old) a tiny bit before swim class, because he is calmer and more focused when he has it. Two days ago I didn't give it to him, and his instructor asked me about it because he wasn't doing nearly as well as he does with it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Dh has been drinking coffee as long as he can remember.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 7:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We live in the coffee capital of the world. My kids were drinking caffeine free fraupucinos at 6 mos. and plenty of coffee in utero . My 10 yr olds favorite flavor of icecream is coffee. my oldest prefers green tea frappucinos though and my youngest who is 8 loves anything Mocha.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• 6 mos wow where are you from
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• All of my boys used to drink coffee, so much that I had to make them their own cup. But, now, none of them do. Ages 12,7, and 5. I started drinking coffe @ 14. I had a cup every morning with my dad. I never have stopped.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 8:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• My kids do like it but with a lot of sugar. They don't get it at home, but they do at Nanny's house (because my MIL does not listen to anything I say). Our older daughter has raynaud's and should not be having caffeine, our younger daughter will put about 1/2 c of sugar in the cup before the coffee and doesn't need that either. But, there again, what do I know when compared to the all knowing MIL?

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2010