What things do you do on the weekend?

DH is off on Sundays and we try do things for family time and BM is supposed to show up on Sundays but hasn't shown except 1 time. What kind of things do you do with your family?

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• My landlady, who lives 2 doors down the road, likes to keep my boys sat night to take them to church with her sun. We take advantage of the time to have a date night or just time alone.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We go to the park, a lot! We take his bike and picnic lunches and play and walk the paths.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• We have family night and make homemade pizza and watch a movie together, and we have a date night, and my husband and I go out to dinner and a movie, or go out dancing, etc., We didn't used to get to do that, but our boys are pretty much grown now.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• DH is military and is off at noon on Friday to SUnday, so we have 2 1/2 das, we do outdoor hpousehold chores, and we do an all day movie day on SUnday with homemade goodies! On 4 day weekends ( military) we go hiking or fishing!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 21, 2010